CGF takes the health of our volunteers, campers, and their families very seriously. We will make a final decision on May 18 whether our camps will be held this summer. Our decision will be based on local government and University guidelines concerning group gatherings.

Golf is a non-contact sport that allows participation with social distancing. Our insistence will be to adhere to all health guidelines and safety measures that will be established by state and local agencies. We hope to see you outdoors and on the course as soon as conditions allow. Thank you for your support!